*Download form to desktop to SAVE fields
or PRINT before closing
Interested in becoming a licensed HDCS Home provider?
We are always looking for quality Providers who want to make a difference!
Professional Learning Opportunities for Providers
HDCS is a member of the Home Child Care Association and a Quality First Child Care Agency. HDCS will provide you with a multitude of professional learning opportunities to develop your skills and expertise.
Halton Day Care Services offers our valued providers:
- Behavioural Guidance
- Presentation Skills
- Stress Management
- Child Development
- Time Management
- Program Planning
- Menu Planning
- Qualify First
- First Aid Training
- Tax Planning
Home Capacity (advantages to being with a Licensed Agency):
- Up to six children
- Maximum of two children who are under two years of age
- No more than 6 children under 6 years of age (if applicable)
Halton Day Care Services has many financial incentives over and above base pay for child care providers.
Some of these incentives may include Wage Enhancement, General Operating Incentives and much more.
Eligible providers have earned over $4300.00 annually* above and beyond base pay.
- HDCS offers eligible home child care providers incentives in the form of bonuses
- Incentives to support you with some start up costs may be availalbe
- Referral incentives (referring families or providers)
“ Educators participate as co-learners – learning with children, about children & from children.” ~ HDLH
Licensed home child care at Halton Day Care Services is a rewarding and fulfilling career where you can work from your own home and care for a small number of children. HDCS will assign a home visitor to you who will provide the coaching and support to ensure your home child care program is successful.
Our agency will guide you through the regulatory licensing process leaving you with the time and energy to devote your skills to providing exceptional child care services to the children of your community.
As leaders in your profession, HDCS offers:
- Ministry of Education Licensing
- Support by an ECE home visitor
- Competitive Rates
- Regular Pay Cheques
- Child/Client placement
- Personal/Flexible schedules
- Equipment (depends on availability)
- Back up services
- Policy support
- Networking Opportunities
- Quality First Programming opportunities